Friday, January 25, 2008

Walking between Raindrops

I attempt to get out and walk the grounds at least once a day -- been challenging with the weather. Am able to sit up a bit more, but not for very long - max about 30 minutes a stretch. Enough to do some email some work, then go back and take a nap.

Be sure you are working on your projects -- those who were working on cities - they will be restored early next week. You can still get to that account, just use CITY as the username and then the password that I gave you for the password. Make sure it says "this computer" not esusd on the third line.

Should be there for you soon -- sorry about that. My Mom is now taking care of me through at least Sunday - then I will be on my own. Keep up with your online work - see that only a few have been posting and yes, I have been putting in an occasional grade. There is a link to send emails to Mr. C if your parents have any questions, but try and work on asking your own questions about grades directly while I am gone. Good practice for the coming years!

Back to bed.

No comments: